Unfortunately for me, Sophia has learned to climb out of her crib. It all started about a month ago with her first escape from the pack and play. Now she won't even let grandma get her out. "I do it myself!" she says as she throws her leg over the top and shimmies down the pack and play. Not only does she get out by herself, she is more than eager to show you how she gets out. Meanwhile, Maddie stands in the crib yelling, "I not climb out. I good girl! Sophie bad!!" This in turn, triggers a response from Sophie, "I NOT bad girl...I good girl!!!" Well, I hate to break it to you, Soph, but....
I thought we were safe, and that she would not climb out of her crib, but alas, it finally happened. Sophie climbed out of her crib for the first time on Memorial Day. I just put the girls up for their nap, Livvy was playing her elmo game on the computer, and daddy was outside rototilling the yard so that we can try to have a garden. Suddenly, the internet doesn't work anymore...Hmmm...Well, I guess we'll just restart the computer...When Livvy tells daddy that the stupid computer doesn't work, he just shakes his head and tries to turn on the tv. Just what we were afraid of...Gotta love the Charter bundle! Daddy cut the cable, so we had no phone, internet, or tv. Ay yay yay!!! Meanwhile, I hear the pitter patter of little feet upstairs...What could that be? The girls should be sleeping by now. When I get to the top of the stairs, I'm greeted by a very proud Sophie. "Hi Mama! I climb out of my crib!" Great, just what I needed right now. I'm still trying to figure out what we are going to do about the cable situation, and now I have to figure out how to somehow keep Sophie in her crib. All I can say is, Calgon, take me away!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment