


I'm not sure how this has happened, but my Madeline & Sophia are obsessed with bugs! They LOVE them. Everything they see is "a Bee! a Bee!" They've picked up two "bees" off of the family room carpet, and the "bees" (ie. some sort of black, crawling bug) were still alive! Every time they get in the car when leaving grandma's house, they have to pick up a "pidah" (spider) and then mutilate it the entire ride home. I took shopping today, and the entire time we were at Kroger, they were carrying their "bees", which were actually ants. Everytime they dropped the dead ants, they cried until I found their remains, usually clinging to their dresses. By the time we got home, each of them had a single ant leg. That is so disgusting - I don't even like talking about it! They love playing with bugs, and now when they are outside, their mission is to find bugs and carry them around. YUCK!! I hate bugs, and have no idea how my little angels have come to adore them. I was okay with them playing with worms while I was outside planting, but I'm not okay with live bugs...I can only pray that they find a new hobby soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment