Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Witsy Bitsy Spidah
So, my girls are still completely obsessed with bugs. I'm still not quite sure how this has happened. They are all obsessed with shoes, which I can totally understand, but bugs??? I'm just not feeling it...They cannot be outside for more than five minutes without picking up something creepy and crawling. "I not eat the spidah." they will happily exclaim as they hold up an earwig or a giant, black ant. I should hope they wouldn't even think about eating it! Why does that even come out of their angelic little lips?? Their bug of choice at the moment seems to be a "witsy bitsy spidah". Of course a spidah can be anything in the insect family....An ant, earwig, spider, or anything else that completely creeps me out. Today when I picked them up from grandma's house, they each had a plastic pop bottle with earwigs and ants in them. Did I mention they also had to sleep with them at nap time?? (I think that may be why they love grandma's house so much - at grandma's house - anything goes...) I made them leave the bottles in the car. I will absolutely not allow them to bring bugs into the house. Apparently they found an earwig in the house today, so they were in their glory. I'm completely disgusted by the thought of it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you nuts? Encourage this behavior - then when you find a bug in the house you have three willing and able pest control kids to get rid of the bug!!! ME
Post a Comment