Sunday, April 19, 2009

I not eat it!

So the twins are still nakey babies jumping in their cribs every chance they get. We are still putting their pajamas on them backwards to try to prevent them from stripping every single night. The other night I forgot to put their jammie on backwards. I didn't think it would be a big deal because they don't usually strip at bedtime - mostly just naptime. Olivia had stayed the night at grandma's house, and by some miracle, both twins slept all night in their cribs. I got up and showered, and they were still sleeping...(Another miracle!) I should have known this was too good to be true. I got ready for work and then woke up daddy. "The girls are still sleeping?" he asked. "Yes, can you believe it???" I answered. I even went down and checked on them, and Maddie was still laying down. I didn't want to wake anyone, so I didn't go all the way in their room. At 7:35 a.m. daddy decided to go in and check on them because one of them was talking. He walks in to find Sophie completely naked, freezing under a wet blanket, laying next to poop. Maddie is jumping up and down in her crib yelling "Sissy pooped! Sissy poo poo in crib!!" When I came in to bring a bag to try to clean up the poop remnants that were in Sophie's crib, Sophie stands up and says, "I not eat it!"

No comments: