Sunday, February 10, 2008
Potty Time!
Yesterday Olivia peed on the big potty for the very first time!!! Yay!!!! I know it was just a fluke (because later she proceeded to pee on the floor while wearing "big girl underpants"..) We tried to make a huge deal of it, because it was such a huge accomplishment. She wouldn't even sit on the potty today, but - Rome wasn't built in a day, right??? Tomorrow is a new day...We'll keep trying. At least this is a step in the right direction...The next project is taking away the precious paci. She hates to even talk about it, so I know it will be very difficult. Talking about it brings her to tears, so we may just have to go cold turkey. I guess we'll see. Originally, the paci fairy was going to come and take the pacis away, but now, we may leave them at our old house when we move....I'm not sure which will be less traumatic....BTW - the babies are both sleeping in their cribs right now - less than 5 minutes of crying....Victory is mine!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS - sleeping after only 5 minutes and Olivia on the potty!!! What a great weekend! You should leave the pacis when you move that is a great idea. Talk to you later today at work - ME
Post a Comment