
Well, Olivia strikes again. I swear she has such a split personality - one second she is such an angel, and the next she is a little monster. "I'm not a monster - I'm Olivia!" she reminds me. In the next breath, I'll call her angel, and she quickly counters with "I'm not angel - I'm a monster!" Just pick a mood and go with it! Anyways, the other night my lil' angel is playing with her sisters and being so sweet to them, and then they turn on me, too, so while I am preparing bottles and getting pj's ready, I asked Olivia if she could be a big helper and give her sisters a couple Cheerios. Well, I should have known better since dumping Cheerios on the floor is one of Oivia's favorite pastimes. She said "Sure, mama." and ran over to Sophie who was in the jumperoo and gave her four Cheerios. I thanked her and told her what a good girl she was, and then she started her evil laugh and ran over to Maddy who was in her walker. Olivia dumped an entire container of Cheerios on Maddy's tray.
Maddy was of course in her glory, grabbing as many as she possibly could and shoving them into her mouth. Olivia immediately took off running, very proud of her accompishment. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry...I told Olivia she couldn't watch her show before bed tonight and no tv tomorrow either. "And no books" she reminded me. After I scolded Olivia and told her of her punishments, she asked innocently, "Are you still my mama?" I grabbed her a gave her a great big hug and kiss and promised her that no matter what, I will always be her mama, and she will always be my special girl. Oh well, I'm sure tomorrow another box of Cheerios bites the dust!
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS - what a cute picture - You need to keep blogging - you won't remember half of this stuff later on - it will all blend in to a wonderful childhood - but - this way you will never forget the MONSTER in all of us - ME
Post a Comment