Monday, July 13, 2009
I farted in it...Don't drink it!
I'm not sure where my girls get their disgusting sense of humor, but I have to admit, sometimes it is hard not to laugh...Last night I was giving the girls a bath. Rub a dub dub, three girls in a tub... Now my girls love bathtime. Sometimes I think more water ends up on the floor than actually is in the tub, but they have fun, nonetheless. Maddie and Sophie like to drink the water every chance they get. I try to stop them, but, as I may have mentioned before, none of my girls actually listens. I swear, their listening skills seem to be worse than ever. Anyways - they like to suck the water out of the washcloths, or drink the dirty, soapy water from cups, or whatever else they can use to hold water. As I was washing Olivia's hair, Maddie and Sophie are both sucking water out of their washcloths. I'm trying unsucessully to get them to stop, and then Liv says, "Girls....I farted in it. Don't drink it!" All I can say is, girls, I tried to warn you.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment