Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Don't eat my man poop!

Speaking of my disgusting children....
Somehow when one of the girls poops, it becomes a family affair, and everyone has to gather 'round to check it out. As much as I tell them how gross that is, they don't seem to mind. The whole "man poop" joke kinda started because, as my grandma used to say, little pictures have big ears...I think Liv heard mommy and daddy joking about how someone so small can have something so large come out of them. We probably wouldn't notice if we didn't have to empty out the tiny potty chair that she still insists on going to the bathroom in. I may have jokingly referred to her waste as man poop, because, well, if it looks like a duck and acts like a duck...You get the idea. In our house, monkey see - monkey do, so whatever Livvy does, so do the twins.
Anyways - Maddie woke up from her nap and informed me that she was "too poopy" so I changed her diaper. As I was in the process of changing her, she said sweetly, "That's my man poop." Yes honey, that is your man poop..."Don't eat my man poop" she says as I'm folding up the diaper to throw away. Now, where does a sweet little girl, with an angelic voice and chipmunk cheeks come up with an idea like that????? Makes me just want to take them in public very soon!

No comments: