Thursday, January 29, 2009

Backwards Jammies

Well, it's the end of January, and this is my first post of the year. So much for my New Year's Resolution to try to blog more....Oh well, kind of like my yearly promise to lose weight and exercise, blogging falls by the wayside...I really will try to stay on top of it for February....

Although a month has passed, not much has changed. The twins are still little nakey daredevils, but I think I may have outsmarted them. They still spend the first hour of naptime taking off their jammies and jumping up and down yelling "nakey babies!", but now I nip that in the bud quickly by putting their pj's on backwards. It may sound a little inhumane, but after the third or fourth time of dressing them, plus a couple of incidents of nakey babies full of poop, somehow backwards jammies just doesn't seem so bad...The babies pretty much know that they will be wearing their pajamas backwards. When Maddie gets changed, she says "Jammies on - backwards..." Hey - at least they know the routine! Maddie is our little Houdini, and actually managed to work her way out of the backwards pj's, but mama outsmarted her again, and Maddie doesn't get to wear stretchie jammies to bed anymore.

No comments: