Monday, September 22, 2008
Sick...
Well, unfortunately with the start of pre-school, comes the start of bringing home germs...After only 2 weeks in pre-school. Olivia has brought home a cold. And now all of us are sick. Poor Maddie and Sophie have been trying to fight off congestion and very runny noses for the past week and a half. Now they are both coughing, too. Our house is just a big snot rag right now...Livvy seems to be better, but the twins are still coughing and very snotty. And now I am probably the worst - sneezing and runny nose. Hopefully this will not become a habit, or I'm afraid Olivia's school career will end before it really gets started. I am not a fan of all of my kids being sick. I'm hoping this is just a fluke, and now we will all be well for the rest of the season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment