Monday, July 21, 2008

Just Brushing Our Teeth!



Oh, how Maddy and Sophie love brushing their teeth (unlike their big sister, who I have to sit on and threaten to even get the toothbrush in her mouth...)! Every night before bed they brush their teeth (and sometimes each other's) while they dance around their room. They cry and throw and fit when I take their toothbrushes from them. I'm sure the time will come soon when they too will put up a fight, but for now, I'm enjoying the ease of toothbrushing! Maybe the babies can teach big sis' some lessons! I keep reminding Olivia that she doesn't want to be the girl with the rotten teeth and stinky breath, but so far, that hasn't quite sunk in yet...Literally, every night it is at least a ten minute, tear-filled (sometimes for both of us) ordeal! I'm hoping she outgrows this stage VERY SOON!

No comments: