The girls love dressing up all the time, so deciding which costume to wear for halloween can be a major decision. We went to a halloween themed birthday party last weekend, so they all got to dress up. Olivia was a witch and the twins were bees. They looked adorable in their costumes (I know I'm a little biased, but come on, you have to admit they look pretty darn cute!)
We definitely get a lot of use out of our costumes. We've already trick or treated twice, been to a costume party, and today we went to Meijer and the Michael's for halloween activities. The girls have already gotten so much candy, and they haven't even trick or treated yet! My coworkers are enjoying the fruits of their labor, as I don't like to let the girls eat too much candy. (Although they do manage to sneak plenty!) Mommy and Daddy definitely don't need 25 pounds of candy!!!
Stay tuned - pumpkin carving tomorrow and then finally - the big day!!!!
1 comment:
It isn't even Halloween and you already have pictures? I am impressed!
Post a Comment