Saturday, December 17, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas

Tis the season for busy days and nights, lots of shopping, wrapping, and baking and celebrating the birth of our Saviour. Sophia informed me the other night that when she has a baby, she wants to name her Jesus. Hmmm - while that is a nice thought, I'm not sure how a girl names Jesus would fare in today's world. The girls have made their lists, and Santa has checked them twice. It may be touch and go for Olivia on whether she is on the naughty or nice list. I have informed her sisters that if Liv gets a stocking full of coal, they don't have to share their toys with her. (Hey, I'm trying to save Olivia from the naughty list. So far, I'm not sure it is working.) Lucky for Olivia, she still has a couple weeks to redeem herself and get back on the nice list! I guess only time will tell!

No comments: