Thursday, March 26, 2009
Maddie's Boo Boo
Today when I got to grandma's to pick up the girls, Maddie was sitting on grandma's lap with an ice pack on her head....That is not a good sign! Apparently, the girls were out on the deck watching the squirrel, and Livvy and Maddie were leaning on the gate to get a closer look. Well, I guess they leaned a little too hard and the gate collapsed, and both of them fell down the deck stairs (thankfully there are only three of them...) and onto the cement. Olivia fared pretty well, and didn't even shed a tear. Maddie, on the other hand, didn't make out as well. She has a boo boo on her elbow, and her head looks awful. She has a huge bruise on her cheek, and a goose egg on her head by her eye. She's such a little trooper though. She didn't cry too much, and she seems to be okay. Of course, mommy freaked out a little when I saw her, but she appears to be fine. Of course we were supposed to get their birthday pictures taken tomorrow. I'm not sure all the makeup in the world can cover up her boo boos...I guess we'll have to reschedule again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment