A couple weeks ago we all took a trip to the pumpkin farm. (Hey,I know the news is dated now, but better late than never...) It was a hot, sunny day ( a little too hot for mama...) so it was perfect for the girls to run around. They had goats and chickens, which the babies loved, and lots of other fun stuff for the kids to do. They had horses to ride, too, so we figured Livvy would want to ride on Butterscotch (her favorite horse's name), but at the last second, she chickened out. We did all go through the soy bean maze, which was fun. The babies had a blast wandering around aimlessly. And Livvy experienced her first time of going potty wthout a potty. As I'm chasing Maddie and Sophie through the soybean maze, Liv yells, "I gotta go potty!" Well, she holds it forever, so by the time she tells you, she REALLY has to go! Thankfully, grandma was there with us and she thinks on her feet much better than I do, so she made it to Olivia in time and before I know it, Liv yells, "Mamma - I just peed in the field!!!". Well, it's better than in her pants, especially since the van was parked very far away, and it was a long ride home!
All in all, we had a great day at the pumpkin farm!
No comments:
Post a Comment