Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Princess Olivia


I know I'm terrible at taking time to update my blog, but hey, when you have three demanding little girls, a new house, a full time job, and a husband that I barely see, there's just not enough hours in the day.....

Anyways....Olivia has blossomed into quite the little princess. "I'm not Olivia - I'm Princess Olivia" she reminds me any chance she gets. Almost every day when I pick the girls up at grandma's house, Olivia is all dolled up with a tiara ( "Key - are- a" as she calls it...), many strands of beads, bracelets, and usually a princess dress and shoes. The outfit wouldn't be complete without a stylish pair of sunglasses, and sometimes even a wand. "Look at me, mama. Aren't I adorable?" she asks? Although I'm a little biased, she's looks absolutely beautiful in her princess gear. Even the babies are getting into the whole dress up thing, often wearing necklaces and bracelets, too. Grandma has even made them all necklaces with their names on them, and of course Livvy's says "Princess Olivia"!

No comments: