
Maddy and Sophie are getting so big! They are finally in their big girl car seats now, although they still take their naps at grandma's house in their baby seats! They are both walking everywhere, even going up (but not down) the stairs by themselves (with a little supervision...) They have started talking , too, which is so much fun. They both say hi and quack, and duck (along with mama, dada, eat...). They give each other five, which is just the cutest thing! They are both little piglets now, so I'm sure they are both on the growth chart by now. (At their one year appointment, poor little Maddy wasn't even on the growth chart!!) They love shoes (just like their mom) and will sit forever trying to put a shoe on their fat little feet.
Finally, they are starting to sleep through the night in their own cribs! Sometimes one of them ends up in mama's bed, but never both (at the same time, anyway...). My favorite thing is when they wake up in the morning and they are both standing in their cribs talking to each other, jumping up and down waiting for me to come and get them.
They are becoming so much fun! They do fight with each other quite a bit, but I think they are just trying to establish pecking order. I'm not sure yet who is going to be the bully...Most days I would say Maddy is the agressor, but I must admit, Sophia has given her a run for her money a few times! Maddy is my little biter and I just noticed teethmarks on poor Sophie's arm. Sophia has been known to push her sister down, and try to bite her, too. When you throw Olivia into the mix, sometimes it's like a boxing ring with all three of them fighting for a toy! Olivia is not too good to her sisters, either. Almost every day when I ask her if she was a good girl, she'll tell me, "well, actually, I pushed my sisters down a couple times...." Well, at least she's honest! It won't be long before the twins will be ganging up on her. What comes around, goes around....
No comments:
Post a Comment