Thursday was Olivia's last day of preschool. My baby is starting kindergarten in the fall (I am SO NOT READY!!). Anyways, it was pajama day at school, too, so I took the day off work and the twins and I headed to school with Olivia.
We had a great day hanging out with Liv and all of her friends. A couple of Liv's friends who have summer birthdays brought in treats, so we got to have breakfast, cupcakes, suckers, lunch, snack, AND root beer floats. The girls were in heaven! And to top it off, instead of nap time, they got to have movie time. The twins loved playing with all the toys and jumping on the cots. They especially loved the sand and water tables.
The weather wasn't the best, so we couldn't go outside, but at the end of the day, we got to go to the gym and run around. This appears to be everyone's favorite part of the day. Gym time didn't last long for us. The kids were running around, having a great time until Sophia pulled the fire alarm. Yes, Sophie actually pulled the fire alarm, and yes, the entire school had to evacuate the building...I was mortified and couldn't stop apologizing. What a way to end the school year!
I guess I don't have to wonder who the mischevious twin will be.....
No comments:
Post a Comment