Olivia seems to have adopted a new favorite slogan - "NEVER"!...If I say, "Olivia, it's time to brush your teeth..." "NEVER!" she says with an evil laugh..."Get your coat on." "NEVER!" "Can you help me pick up the toys?" "NEVER!" (I think you get the idea...)
Of course, Maddie and Sophie want to be just like their big sis, so yesterday grandma informed me that Maddie's favorite phrase was, you guessed it, NEVER! (Maddie's pronounciation is so much cuter though..."Maddie, come here so I can change your diaper..." "NEBAH!" she giggles.)
As Liv was throwing a fit yesterday at grandma's house because she wanted to spend the night, I told her she better shape up or next time she asks I might tell her "NEVER!"
I'm not sure where this came from, but it's gonna be hard to break, because, I have to admit, it's hard not to laugh everytime the twins say "NEBAH!"
No comments:
Post a Comment