

I must say, I am enjoying my girls so much right now! Although some days they drive me absolutely batty, they are all saying and doing the cutest things lately. There is definitely never a dull moment! The twins are so adorable with each other most of the time - "Here you go, sissy." they'll say to each other when one is upset over a toy. Seems like Maddie has a little more empathy towards her sister most of the time, and even though Sophie still won't say she's sorry when she is mean to Maddie, she has a very sweet, innocent side to her as well. And Olivia - what can I say about Olivia except that she makes me laugh every single day! I put her to bed a couple nights ago, and I kissed her goodnight and gave her a hug and said "Sweet dreams, angel. See you in the morning.", just like I do every night. She looks at me and says, "Well, you don't really have to say that mama. You should just say see you later, cause you know I'll be seeing you in a little while when I come in your bed!" Oh, yeah...I forgot....
Even though I complain that she still comes in our bed every night, I love waking up with her little arms wrapped around me (although I could do without her little feet in my back eight times a night...). Sometimes I feel sad knowing that they are growing up so fast. Pretty soon Olivia will lose the cute little baby voice, and before I know it the twins will be able to make the "v" sound and not say "where'd Libby go?" when she spends the night at grandma's house, or go back and forth saying "I lub you!" to me. I'm sure it won't be long before my girls stop wanting to cuddle in the morning, or to give us great big bear hugs just because. I guess I will just have to enjoy each and every moment with them, because they really do grow up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment